Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TILE TUESDAYS


The fun of making lots of new friends on Facebook allows me to see new products (at least they are new to me) that are amazing.  I love the pottery and tiles that come from this factory near Naples, Italy.  May just be the excuse I need to visit the Amalfi Coast for the first time in years!!  Romeo Cuomo's factory hand paints with such beautiful colors that making a choice is going to be almost impossible!!  You can find Romeo on Facebook or go to his website http://www.officinaceramica.com.  The ceramic infused lava-stone tables will dress up any patio, breakfast room or sidewalk bistro!!
There are so many sizes, shapes and patterns to choose from for the tables... I honestly can't pick just one as a favorite!!  Poppies, lemons, oranges, sunflowers...  The same is true for the dinnerware or tiles!!  Check them out and find something special for your clients.

2 comments:

  1. Love the poppies!
    Thanks for sharing, these are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is an absolutely stunning collection of gorgeous tiles!! It's impossible for me to choose just one favourite, I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete