Monday, August 5, 2013

GRATITUDE


It's been a long time since I've written a post and for that I am very sorry.  As I learn more and more about this techno world I discovered that over 27,000 of you have visited my blog and not only have I not thanked you for coming, I didn't even know that you had been here before now!  So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.  For the comments that have come in lately for me to keep writing, I heard you and here I am.

My goal is to build a community for tile layout patterns.  Movies are a great place to look at floors, actors crossing a room usually have a great floor to walk across!  Just watch Angels and Demons and see the beautiful floors of the Vatican.  Actually most of them were recreated on a sound stage... but you get the point.  This octagon and dot pattern is absolutely timeless.


I see the floor as a canvas onto which all other design flows.  Floors set the tone, backsplashes in kitchens can tie all the elements in a kitchen together and bathrooms can allow you to feel as if you are walking on water, feel crisp and clean or surprise with a wow factor.  It's all in the choices you make as a homeowner or designer.  

So stay tuned and there will definitely be more to follow.  I am truly grateful to all of my visitors, you won't be disappointed. For more tile layout pattern ideas please visit my Pinterest site or Unique Design Resource.  

No comments:

Post a Comment